WHY the ONE INTENTION CRUSADE?
It is time to genuflect and begin with prayer, since this is always the way to beginning of good.
- The timely Call of the Mother of God, which is still not fully known, as well as taken up and implemented.
„We would be mistaken to think that Fatima’s prophetic mission is complete. Here there takes on new life the plan of God which asks humanity from the beginning: “Where is your brother Abel […] Your brother’s blood is crying out to me from the ground!” (Gen 4:9). Mankind has succeeded in unleashing a cycle of death and terror, but failed in bringing it to an end… In sacred Scripture we often find that God seeks righteous men and women in order to save the city of man and he does the same here, in Fatima, when Our Lady asks: “Do you want to offer yourselves to God, to endure all the sufferings which he will send you, in an act of reparation for the sins by which he is offended and of supplication for the conversion of sinners?” . Benedict XVI, Fatima, 13 May, 2010.
- The popes Pius XII, Paul VI, John Paul II, Benedict XVI, Francis consecrated according to the request of the Mother of God: the world, the Church, Russia, the priests. Various countries of Europe and the world were consecrated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Poland consecrated twice in acts of 1946 and 2017. The compensation in the dimension of the Five First Saturdays is indissolubly connected with the act of sacrifice. Poland and the Church in our Homeland, all parishes, have been consecrated to the Heart of Mary, However, is the reparation trough the Five First Saturdays Devotion made in equal universal dimension? We know the answer is no and we strive to raise reparation to a higher level.
- „Let’s undertake the Message from Fatima! The Message of Fatima is repeatedly directed to the universal Church.
- The acceptance of the message from Fatima is upmost expressed in practicing the Five First Saturdays Devotion. Anyone who for five consecutive First Saturdays will: be in the state of sanctifying grace; receive Holy Communion; pray a set of the Holy Rosary; contemplate in unity with the Mother of God mysteries of the Rosary with the intention of rewarding for the sins of the world, then the person will not be only a passive viewer but an active participant in this Message. ”. – Letter from the Polish Episcopate on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the Fatima Apparitions – May 21, 2017
- We all need the light, humbleness, open heart to the voice of God, in order to practice His will, and not our own. We also need spiritual strength and zeal so that passing time does not extinguish the fire in our hearts, so that solely human and purely rational methods will not prevail in saving sinners and in striving for peace in the world. Such character virtues may emerge out of prayer, especially joint prayer.
„Again, truly I say to you that if two of you on earth agree concerning any matter which they may ask, it will be done for them by My Father in the heavens. For where two or three have been gathered-together in My name, I am there in the midst of them”. Mt 18: 19-20
- We will not change the situation and even more the world by asking endless questions: why is it so and not otherwise? It is time to genuflect and start from prayer because what is good always begins from prayer.
- To receive, one must ask, this is the way Jesus teaches us in the Gospel
„Be asking, and it will be given to you; be seeking, and you will find; be knocking, and it will be opened to you. For everyone asking receives; and the one seeking finds; and to the one knocking, it will be opened.” Mt 7, 7-8.